System Design Interview
Approach System Design interview questions properly.
Ask the right question, right time!
Know the right preparation resources for System Design interviews.
What I should know ...
What is a System Design interview?
- In System Design interviews, candidates are usually asked to design real world services (Facebook, Uber, TinyURL, etc).
- Candidates are expected to indicate strong ability in gathering the requirement, breaking down the problem into smaller pieces, proposing various design alternatives while knowing the trade-offs between each solution.
- This type of interview is usually expected for candidates with past industrial experience where they have designed and implemented many design solutions.
Why mock interview session with us?
- We have gathered a team of experienced interviewers from well-known tech companies conducting system design interviews as part of their daily jobs.
- We conduct the interviews in the same way that you will expect in the real interviews. Our interviewers are totally engaged in the interview for example by providing hints if necessary, challenging the candidates on the proposed designs, and asking follow up questions.
- At the end of each interview, candidates are provided with strengths and areas of improvement. Based on the interview result, we provide candidates with resources for further practices and better preparation for the actual interview.
Why are you recommended to do System Design mock interview?
- Although system design interview is an essential part of the interview process, it’s surprisingly overlooked by many candidates.
- We have seen many talented candidates solve the coding questions flawlessly but fail miserably in System Design interviews because of lack of practice on this type of interview.
- As interviewers, we absolutely recommend that candidates spend enough time for preparation for systemd design questions.